Based on Governor Holcomb's Executive Order from last Friday, May 1, we at West Manchester plan to start regular face-to-face worship services starting on May 10, until further notice, with the understanding that social distancing and sanitary measures are practiced during these meetings.
Our regular worship service schedule is: first, second, fourth, and fifth Sundays at 10:00 AM, and third Sundays at 6:00 PM.
Governor Holcomb is giving us the liberty to meet for worship services with the condition that "social distancing and other sanitation measures" still apply. As we exercise in this liberty which many of our surrounding states have not been given yet, let's do so in a way that respects this latest executive order from our government. Following is the plan for worship services based on Governor Holcomb's Executive Order. There will be ushers to assist with seating according to this plan.
- We plan to sit as households/families during worship , six feet apart from other households/families.
- Family units should stay six feet apart from other family units before and after the service.
- Ministers and deacons should sit six feet apart from one another.
- We should refrain from shaking hands and saluting.
- Those 65 years old and older or have an underlying health condition should consider dialing-in from home.
- Those with fever or cough symptoms should dial-in from home.
- You already know this, but a reminder to wash our hands thoroughly and make good use of the hand sanitizer placed in the sanctuary.
We plan to have a dial-in, as usual, to accommodate those who do not feel to come in person due to age or underlying health conditions. The dial-in number is 1-712-432-8787 and Conference ID 19511956#
We look forward to worshiping the Lord with you!
Published by West Manchester Calendars
To subscribe to a calendar and receive all new events and event updates, copy the desired calendar URL below. Next, in your preferred calendar application (Outlook, Apple Calendar, Google Calendar...etc), add a new calendar URL subscription and paste the URL from your clipboard to complete the subscription process. Please note that each calendar application's process will be different. Please refer to your app's instructions or click here for a list of instructions for common devices and applications.