iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Save button.
Microsoft Office 365
- Sign in to Office365 or Outlook Web App and select Calendar.
- Right-click in the navigation pane where you see Other calendars. Or, touch and hold if you're using a touch device. Select Open calendar.
- Enter the URL of the calendar you want to add in the Internet calendar box, and then select Open.
- The calendar will automatically be added to your calendar view. In a few minutes, you'll be able to see all of the appointments in the calendar.
Calendar for Mac
- Choose File > New Calendar Subscription
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription. If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud. If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts.”
- Click OK.
To Post a News Item
- To create an account, you will first need to register by following this link: ogbbc.org/member/register
- For further instructions on creating an account and posting news items click on the following link: OGBBC Website Account
- Once you are registered and your account is activated, login by going to the link provided to you by the webmasters.
- The webmasters will also provide training on how to post a news item.
Definitions of post categories:
- Fellowship News: All general news pertaining to the NC fellowship such as documents, conference lines, district changes, etc.
- Meeting News: All news pertaining to worship service meetings such as appointed, modified, or canceled services.
- Youth News: All news pertaining to young people such as YF's events.
- Outreach News: All news pertaining to outreach such as mission trips, food packings, etc.
- Conference News: All news pertaining to conferences such as info for our Annual Conference, Bible schools, etc.
Notice: Advertising style posts will not be published.
To Submit a Request or Concern
- Fill out the contact form on the Contact page.
To Upload Recorded Sermons
- Use this form to upload unedited sermon audio files: http://www.ogbbc.org/uploadsermons
- Instructions on how to upload Sermons will be emailed to you by the webmasters.